Click the button below to learn more about the author.
Mindful Reflections: Patterns
Antonieta Edwards is a dedicated educator and a new practitioner of Mindfulness Meditation. She is the author of the “Mindful Reflection: Patterns” a book/journal series, which includes: Patterns of Faith, Patterns of Hope, and Patterns of Love featuring quilt blocks. These books/journals provide an outlet for people to shape their quiet time for energy renewal, stress release and to reflect on inspirational daily quotes for their life growth. Above all her book/journal series offers a life-changing pathway to calmness, being fully engaged and being mentally focused.
She is an avid reader and quote collector, who enjoys vintage shopping and people watching. She gives back to her community by volunteering and sharing resources. Antonieta’s proudest achievement is being a mother. She cherises her roles as a sister and a friend. She resides in Los Angeles, California.
About the Book:
Mindful Reflections: Patterns is a book/journal created especially with you in mind. Its purpose is to assist you on your journey to mindfulness, encourage you in your life growth, help you to document your growth along the way, and shape your quiet time. It has four elements, and includes features to assist you on your journey.
Reflection: A collection of inspirational quotes
Appreciation: A reason to write about you
Gratitude: What are you thankful for?
Creativity: An adult coloring section of pattern blocks to achieve calm
Buy The Book Without Pencils For:
Price: $15.00 plus shipping and handling
Buy The Book With The Pencils For:
Price: $20.00 plus shipping and handling
A lifetime is a gift, full of gifts that are unwrapped along our journey. The Mindful Reflection Pattern Series, will help you make your gifts to yourself and your world invaluable, as you begin to focus on what matters. It is my hope that as you document your journey of Faith, Hope and Love; and create your pattern blocks in the adult coloring section, your life would begin to reflect the serenity that mindfulness can infuse in a life.
- A Handful of Quiet: Happiness in Four Pebbles by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Mindful Monkey, Happy Panda by Lauren Alderfer
- Moody Cow Meditates by Kerry Lee MacLean
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple by Russell Simmons
- The Art of Stillness: Adventures in Going Nowhere (TED Books) by Pico Iyer
- The Lemonade Hurricane: A Story about Mindfulness and Meditation by Licia Morelli
- The Mindfulness Revolution: Leading Psychologist, Scientist, Artist, and Meditation Teachers on the Power of Mindfulness in Daily Life Edited by Barry Boyce (Shambhala Publications)
- What Does It Mean to Be Present? By Rana DiOrioWebsites